Dive Georgia's 3nd Anniversary Blowout Event!
(April 9th, 10am - 7pm)
UNMEASURABLE AMOUNT OF FREE GIVEAWAYS AND GRAND PRIZES!
20% Off Nearly Everything In The Store!
Amazing Keep Diving Education Sale!
Hourly and Grand Prize Dive Equipment Giveaways!
Food and Drinks to Keep You Going!
Become a Diver Seminar with Special Prizes!
Incredible Diving Seminars!
We are NOT even done yet! Stop by the day of the event to see what else we have added!
(If you SHARE the Facebook Event linked above on your feed you automatically get a free ticket entered for the grand prize!!!)
Dive Equipment Sale
20% Off Nearly All Scuba Equipment in the Store!
We Carry All The Major Brands
Make sure you join in as Dive Georgia has the most in store inventory in Metro Atlanta!
That's not all. Additional Specials!
- Clearence products that are going to sell out quickly!
- Discounted DIVE Georgia Aquarium Tickets - $270 (Normally $335)
** See Terms and Conditions
Unmeasurable Amount Of
Free Giveaways and Grand Prizes!
(See Below On How To Earn Raffle Tickets On April 9th!)
We Want To Thank Our Amazing Sponsors!
Keep Diving Education Blowout Special
We believe in continuing your dive education so much that we are going to offer free classes and certifications with purchases outlined below to help you get there! Check out the options below to either further your education or get you all the way from Open Water to Master Scuba Diver this Summer! Go for that Black Belt in Diving!
Purchase 3 Specialties and Get 1 Speciality for Free!
(A $300 Savings!)
Purchase 4 Specialities and Get 1 Speciality and
Advanced Open Water Certification for Free!
(A $650 Savings!)
The Master Scuba Diver Special!
(All the training you need to become a Black Belt In Diving!)
Purchase 4 Specialities, Rescue Diver, and EFR and Get 1 Speciality, Advanced Open Water, and O2 Provider for Free!
(A $800 Savings!)
All of the above offers are for both Class AND Materials!!
Specialty Classes Included: Navigation, Deep Diver, DPV, Search and Recovery, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox), Dry Suit, Emergency Oxygen Provider, Equipment Specialist, Gas Blender, and Underwater Naturalist.
** See Terms and Conditions
Instructor Training Specials
We love our independent instructor base in Atlanta and want to grow what they can teach so thrilled to offer an MSDT Prep special to help grow their programs! Doing Speciality Instructor programs gives you more opportunities to teach and allow you to recoup your investment more quickly!
Purchase 5 Speciality Instructor Ratings and
Get 1 Additional Speciality Instructor Rating for Free!
* MSDT Prep course list to be planned mutually with the Course Director and must be courses that can logistically be done at the Dive Georgia Quarry.
Tec Diving Specials
Technical Diving is not for all but those of you ready for it then it's the next big adventure! Just for the big event we have a special to help you get even more value out of your technical certification!
Purchase Any Technical Diving Course and
Get the Tec Support Diver Speciality for Free!
* Tec Support Diver course to be conducted in conjunction with Tec40/45/50 course!
Become A Scuba Diver Seminar
We have something for everyone! Do you know someone that isn't certified? Fantastic! While you are looking at the awesome 20% off deals, your uncertified friends or family can find out what scuba diving is all about from our enthusiastic dive instruction team! It gets better: We are raffling items exclusively for the people that come to the seminar. These items will assist them in trying scuba diving or even to becoming a diver!
All future scuba divers that joins us for the Seminar
may win the following!
- 2 - 50% Off Open Water Scuba Classes (Max 1 Per Person)
Just for joining the seminar all future scuba divers get!
- 10% Off a Discover Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver Course!
** See Terms and Conditions
Become A Scuba Diver / Project AWARE - 11:15am
This seminar is for people looking to learn to be a scuba diver! Our dive instructor experts will talk about how awesome it is to explore the underwater world, the next steps to become a scuba diver, and you may even win a chance to try scuba or become a diver for free just for attending!
Coral Reef Restoration / Georgia Aquarium - 12:15
Learn all about the protecting and restoring our coral reef system as presented by Jim Mcalister of the Georgia Aquarium!
All About Scuba With Disabilities! - 1:15pm
HSA (Handicap Scuba Association) believes everyone should be able to experience the adventure of diving regardless of physical limitations and is going to be doing a presentation on Adaptive Scuba Diving! If you are know someone who could benefit or would love to be a adaptive scuba buddy then this is for you!
As diving is the only place you can be weightless on earth it's not uncommon for your best friend with a disability can scuba dive better then you!
Whale Shark Research / Georgia Aquarium - 2:15pm
Learn from Jeff Reid of the Georgia Aquarium all about the research projects they have to learn about and protect these gentle giants!
Georgia Aquarium Dives - 3:15pm
Dennis Deaton from the Georgia Aquarium is going to give you the low down on the largest salt water aquarium in the world and all about diving such a place! Best of all you can dive there also and he will tell you how!
Continue Your Training Q&A / Specialities, Master Scuba Diver, Go Pro, Go Tec, Go Rebreather! - 4:15pm
PADI Course Director Matthew Crawford is going to give a short presentation and then answer all of your questions on how to continue your diving education! Everything from how to get that next diving speciality to becoming a Master Scuba Diver or beyond by Going Professional or Technical! Bring your questions!
How to Enter to Win Prizes and Giveaways
To Receive Raffle Tickets
(It's So Easy A Caveman Can Do It!)
- For every $50 you spend in the store you get one Raffle Ticket
- Purchase a full dive gear setup: BCD, Regulator, Octo (or Integrated Alternate Air Source), and Computer, get an additional 5 tickets on top of the individual purchase tickets!!
- Share the Facebook Event publicly using the share button and you will automatically be entered one Raffle Ticket!
To Win Giveaways
(While Hanging Out With Your Dive Friends!)
- You must be present to win either the Hourly or Grand Prizes!
- Hourly prizes will be pulled from tickets that have been given out in the last hour. They will be given away on the hour hourly with first drawing starting at 11am with last drawing at 5pm.
- Grand Prizes will be issued at 6pm on Saturday the 9th. These prizes will be drawn from the ticket pool from 10am to 6pm.
** See Terms and Conditions
Lunch Fit For A Diver!
While supplies last, we will have one of our underwater grilling specialty instructors on the grill from 12pm to 2pm with FREE burgers, hotdogs, chips, and drinks!
*Blowout Terms and Conditions
- Equipment purchases 20% off nearly all equipment in store does not include Photography, Video Equipment, Cylinders, OTS, Training (Classes or Materials), Travel, Already Marked Down Below MSRP, or where not allowed by manufacturer or law. Sale is for inventory currently in stock. See store staff for specific inclusions or exclusions.
- Continuing Education Special requires the purchase of the material crew pack and class as outlined in the special at time of purchase. Free courses provided in package include materials and class that must be used by the same individual signed up for the paid classes that were part of the offer. Free Advanced Open Water Course provided given the individual doing the specialities is not already AOW certified or received Advanced Open Water materials previously. Limited to courses regularly taught by Dive Georgia, subject to class availability, and see store staff for details.
- Master Scuba Diver Special provides all the training courses required to complete your PADI Master Scuba Diver certification. To receive this certification you must meet other PADI requirements such as 50 logged dives as well as a $75 PADI application fee that can be done anytime in the future before, during, or after training.
- MSDT Prep / Speciality Instructor course list to be planned mutually with the Course Director and must be courses that can logistically be done at the Dive Georgia Quarry.
- Tec Support Diver course to be conducted in conjunction with Tec Diving course!
- Become A Scuba Diver Seminar Giveaways and Discounts are for uncertified, future divers only and the winner must personally attend the seminar.
- Lunch will be provided as-is and while supplies last on a first come, first serve basis.
- You must be at least 18 years old and present to win any Giveaways
- All Giveaways or Free items have no cash value, may not be transfered, "as is" subject to manufacture warranty only where available, and some prizes are additionally subject to certain restrictions and availability.
- Equipment Service giveaway is for one Scuba "Kit" (Regulator, 1st Stage, 2nd Stage Primary, 2nd Stage Alternate, BCD, and Inflator). Expires one year from date of issue. It includes service kits for all stages and labor. Applies to equipment brands that Dive Georgia is an authorized repair dealer only and service kits that are in stock. Excludes batteries, replacement hoses, and other non traditional annual service parts.
- There is a limit of 1 Hourly Prize and 1 Grand Prize per family.
- Dive Georgia Staff, Divemasters, and Instructors are not eligible for drawings.
- Free Raffle Ticket from Sharing is limited to one per person
- Terms and Conditions may be updated as needed before the event to cover additions and changes to the event. Final terms and conditions will be posted at register on day of event.