Join the Dive Georgia Quarry and Instructional Team for an AWAREness Saturday, Oct 31st learning all about and earning the Project AWARE - Dive Against Debris certification. We are doing both the full certification course and going on an actual logged and recorded Debris Cleanup Dive! In addition we are combining this with our Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest so this is going to be a blast!
THE CLASS IS ONLY $45 AND INCLUDES ALL THE FOLLOWING:
- PADI Project Aware - Dive Against Debris Certification
- PADI AWARE Debris Cleanup Open Water Dive
- Quarry Entry, Air For Dive, Certification, and all Materials
- Dive Georgia's Pumpkin Carving Content (Bring Your Own Pumpkin)
- Quarry Entry, Air Cylinder for Carving
- Glow Stick for Underwater Pumpkin Pictures
- S'mores, Hot Chocolate, and Hot Apple Cider
- Carve a pumpkin and get entered into raffle to win a 5 One Day Passes to the Quarry in 2016! ($150 Value)
CALL DIVE GEORGIA A 404-285-8600 TO SIGNUP NOW!
This is a PADI Project AWARE Diving specialty with dives and limited availably. Make sure you call the shop today to sign up for the limited spots for the class! Expected to fill up fast!
Project AWARE - Dive Against Debris
Don’t let your dives go to waste! Grab your mesh bag and scuba gear. Take a giant stride and Dive Against Debris!
Scuba divers have cleaned debris from underwater environments for decades. But despite our best efforts, the trash from our daily lives keeps piling up.
In response to the onslaught of marine debris, one of the biggest ocean issues of our time, Project AWARE launched Dive Against Debris.
Created by divers for divers, this global, underwater survey of rubbish is designed to increase debris removal efforts, prevent harm to marine life and connect your underwater actions to policy changes and prevention.