DUI Demo Tour - Dive Georgia Quarry
For 18 years, DUI has traveled around the USA bringing the drysuit diving experience to over 30,000 divers! Working with the DUI dealers in the area, DUI puts up two circus tents and then fills them with equipment designed and manufactured by DUI, the world’s leader in drysuits.
DUI Demotour Event Tickets are $15 advanced purchase from Dive Georgia or your DUI Authorized Dealer. Quarry entry fee is a discounted $20 for the event.
The event starts Saturday at 9am!. Come prepared with your regular dive equipment except for your suit. After you go through registration, we’ll fit you with everything you need to dive dry, warm and comfortable. You’ll go in the water with a dive leader (no need to be drysuit certified) who will show you the basics on how to use a drysuit.
- TWO HUGE tents filled with DUI drysuits & equipment
- CHOOSE from more than 120 drysuit systems to test dive
- TEST DIVE our newest innovations
- ENJOY the camaraderie of your local fellow divers
- GET FITTED by DUI factory professionals and expert dealer staff
- FREE collectors hat
- SEE all of the options available to design YOUR ultimate drysuit system
About The Event
When you arrive, check in at the registration table and complete a liability form. You will need to present your certification card and leave a drivers license or credit card in exchange for the equipment. Bring your regulator with you and we’ll attach a drysuit hose. Then you will set up your tank, BC, regulator and weights so your dive equipment is ready to go.
Then it’s off to each station where the DUI Crew will fit you with ZipSeals, DiveWear insulation, drysuit, RockBoots and more. We have DUI Weight & Trim Systems, Ultra Drysuit Hoods, ZipGloves and even extra fins if yours don’t fit.
At the waters edge, you will be assigned a guide who will show you the basics of how to use the drysuit and take you for a dive! You will stay above 40’ and only do what you feel comfortable doing. After returning the equipment, have some lunch, then do it again! The more dives you do in a drysuit, the more comfortable and confident you’ll be … and the more fun you will have!
Things To Bring
- Diver Certification Card
- Credit Card and/or Drivers License (for us to keep while you have the test equipment)
- Swimsuit or Lightweight Clothing (to wear beneath the drysuit insulation – not cotton)
- Mask & Snorkel
- Open Heel Fins
- Weights (Your regular weights plus a little extra)
- A VERY Small Towel to dry your damp hair!