- Air Fill - $10
- 32% Nitrox - $18
- Custom Nitrox < 40% O2 - $22
- Custom Nitrox > 40% - ($0.80/CF 100% O2) - ($0.13/CF Air)
- 5 Fill Air Card - $40 (Save $10)
- 10 Fill Air Card - $75 (Save $25)
- 20 Fill Air Card - $140 (Save $60)
* Fill Cards can be used for Nitrox but there is an additional $8 charge for 32%. Fill Cards cannot be used for custom fills.
* All Custom Fills are done via partial pressure blending. This requires a Visual Inspection and O2 Cleaning by a PSI Cylinder Inspector. (PSI is the only agency that is recognized by the DOT). As many dive shops visual programs don't employ PSI certified technicians or O2 clean cylinders this may require Dive Georgia to do a visual and O2 cleaning before we can do custom fills. This is for the safety of the fill staff. Thank you for the understanding.
Weights are free of charge along with any gear rental!
- GoPro Camera Rental - Daily: $20 / Weekend: $30 / Week: $70
- DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle) - Daily: $40 / Weekend: $70
- Air Cylinder w/ 1 Fill - Daily: $10
- Nitrox Cylinder (O2 Clean) w/ 1 Fill - Daily: $18
- BCD - Daily: $20 / Weekend: $30
- Regulator Set (Regulator, Computer, Octo) - Daily: $25 / Weekend: $40
- Regulator Set & BCD Package - Daily: $40 / Weekend: $50
- Weight Belt - Daily: $3 / Weekend: $5
- 5MM Wetsuit - Daily: $25 / Weekend: $30
- 7MM Wetsuit - Daily: $25 / Weekend: $40
- Gloves - Daily: $5 / Weekend: $8
- Hood - Daily: $5 / Weekend: $8
- Fins - Daily: $5 / Weekend: $8
- Mask & Snorkel - Daily: $5 / Weekend: $8
- Drysuit - Daily: $40 / Weekend: $70
- Air Bail Out / Stage Cylinder (AL 40cf) w/ Regulator & 1 Fill - Daily: $10 / Weekend: $15
- 100% O2 Deco Cylinder (AL 40cf) w/ 1 Fill - Daily: $35 / Weekend: $50
- Mixed Gas Double Cylinders (AL 160cf or S 200cf) w/ 1 Fill - Daily: $20 / Weekend: $30
- Backplate and Harness - Daily: $20 / Weekend: $30
- Dual Bladder Wing BCD - Daily: $10 / Weekend: $20
There is a $3 per pound charge for any weights not returned to the Dive Shack staff!!
A Credit Card must be left as a deposit on all gear and weight use.