Dive Georgia Open Water Quarry
Out of Water by 3:30PM!!
April 15 & 16
April 22-23, 2017!!
Join us for a kick off day on April 22! Come see all the winter upgrades and enjoy a HUGE bonfire! We will also be blowing out our fleet of rental gear from 2015 & 2016, as we have ALL new rental BCDs, regulators, and wetsuits!
Dry-Suit diving highly recommended due to water temperature.
801 Old Tennessee Highway NE, White, Georgia 30184
Quarry Number: (404) 285-8600 x200
Welcome to the Dive Georgia Quarry! The only recreational open water diving resort in the state of Georgia! It has known many names over the years such as White Stone Diving and Dive Haven. While many divers were upset when the previous owners closed the quarry, in 2013 we were able to obtain a long term lease and reopen it to the public in 2014!
We have first class on site facilities: air compressor with EANx, full range of rental equipment, tanks, weights, and anything else you may need for a successful dive! Our restrooms have been recently renovated and new training platforms have been put in
Check out the side bar so you know what to expect we you come for a dive and the Quarry on Facebook for weekly temperature and vis updates!
Costs: $30 per Diver per Day
- Please call for special Group and Government pricing
- Instructors enter free of charge with 4 or more students (2:1 ratio for TECH)
- Overnight storage for Instructors and Divemasters
Rental equipment available:
- Dry Suits
- Drysuit Undergarnments
- 7mm & 5mm wetsuits
- Hoods & Gloves
- Weights (free of charge with rental of BCD or drysuit)
- Regulator & Computer
- Mask, Fins, and Snorkel
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles
- Technical Dive Equipment and Much More!
- YES, we have NITROX!!!!
- Personal EAN-Nitrox Cylinders: This requires a Visual Inspection and O2 Cleaning by a PSI Cylinder Inspector. (PSI is the only agency that is recognized by the DOT). As many dive shops visual programs don't employ PSI certified technicians or O2 clean cylinders this may require Dive Georgia to do a visual and O2 cleaning before we can do custom fills. This is for the safety of the fill staff. Thank you for the understanding.
- Fully Outfitted Dive Shack
- Cold beverages and snacks for purchase
- Restrooms w/ showers and changing areas
- Newly resurfaced docks
- New Pavilions
- Three entry docks and three underwater training platforms available
- Covered Picnic tables
- Flat/level walk to entry docks!!!
Depth: 20' to 155'
Temperature: 45°-78° F
Visibility: 5 to 30'
Things to see:
- Training platforms @ 20ft, 30ft, 60ft, 140ft
- Buoyancy Rings @ 30ft and 12ft
- Boats @ 55ft, 30ft, 20ft and 24ft
- Steam Shovel @ 40ft
- School Bus @ 55ft
- Jet Ski @ 10ft
- The Undersea Bar @ 30ft
- A Wine Cooler @ 25ft
- Old Glory @ 60ft
- Cars @ 145ft
- Pepsi Machine @ 30ft
- Amazing wall dives throughout the quarry!
A map of the many dive attractions is in the works. So much of the quarry is yet to be explored!